Tuesday, March 27, 2012

Forms Authentication WMI

I'm using Forms Authentication win2000 RS/SP2. Can RS make WIN Service Fail?
I get an error when loging into report manager, but when i restart WIN it
would work. Any ideas?Marvin wrote:
> I'm using Forms Authentication win2000 RS/SP2. Can RS make WIN Service Fail?
> I get an error when loging into report manager, but when i restart WIN it
> would work. Any ideas?
There are some:
make ServiceUri variable static, and set it once only.|||cool... next question. Does anyone know why the WMI Service Fails
"pisla oy" wrote:
> Marvin wrote:
> > I'm using Forms Authentication win2000 RS/SP2. Can RS make WIN Service Fail?
> > I get an error when loging into report manager, but when i restart WIN it
> > would work. Any ideas?
> There are some:
> make ServiceUri variable static, and set it once only.
>
>|||Marvin wrote:
> cool... next question. Does anyone know why the WMI Service Fails
> "pisla oy" wrote:
>
>>Marvin wrote:
>>
>>I'm using Forms Authentication win2000 RS/SP2. Can RS make WIN Service Fail?
>>I get an error when loging into report manager, but when i restart WIN it
>>would work. Any ideas?
>>There are some:
>>make ServiceUri variable static, and set it once only.
>>
I guess because of "W" in front...

No comments:

Post a Comment