Tuesday, March 27, 2012

Forms Authentication-Authorization ticket not received by LogonUse

Hello,
I've had my web application up and running and integrated with
ReportingServices using Forms Authentication for quite a while now. I
followed the examples provided and everything was running smoothly in the
testing environment.
We were accessing the Report Server using the domain/machine name and it was
working a treat. This afternoon, we recieved our fully qualified domain name
and went about updating references to this new url. Unfortunately, after
doing this we no longer seem to be able to access the report server. We
receive the following exception :
Authorization ticket not received by LogonUser
We are performing cookie management as described by the examples.
This has everyone here quite stumped and I was hoping someone may be able to
help out.OK, It seemed to have been due to a configuration setting in
RSReportServer.config.
I updated the node: <Configuration><Service><UrlRoot> to match the new url.
Just to be sure I also updated the node:
<Configuration><UI><ReportServerUrl> in RSWebApplication.config.
"Danny" wrote:
> Hello,
> I've had my web application up and running and integrated with
> ReportingServices using Forms Authentication for quite a while now. I
> followed the examples provided and everything was running smoothly in the
> testing environment.
> We were accessing the Report Server using the domain/machine name and it was
> working a treat. This afternoon, we recieved our fully qualified domain name
> and went about updating references to this new url. Unfortunately, after
> doing this we no longer seem to be able to access the report server. We
> receive the following exception :
> Authorization ticket not received by LogonUser
> We are performing cookie management as described by the examples.
> This has everyone here quite stumped and I was hoping someone may be able to
> help out.

No comments:

Post a Comment