Monday, March 26, 2012

Forms Authentication

Hi,
After two days of work I can't resolve my problem. I implemented the
Custom Security Sample. The http://myMachineName/Reportserver work
properly when I connected it.
I started getting the following error when I try to connect to Report
Manager:
Access denied
The Report Service is installed in my machine and the Report Server
Database in another server.
Can anybody help me please?
Thanks.Gave,
Did you disable impersonation for the Report Manager Virtual Directory?
Are you logging into Report Manager with the same username defined in
the node
<AdminConfiguration>
<UserName>username</UserName>
</AdminConfiguration>
in the RSReportServer.config file?
Andy Potter
Andy Potter|||Andy,
Thanks for the reply
Yes, in Report Manager Virtual Directory the anonymous access is
checked and I used the same user that are in RSReportServer.config
file.
What other issue can be?
Thanks.
Potter ha escrito:
> Gave,
> Did you disable impersonation for the Report Manager Virtual Directory?
> Are you logging into Report Manager with the same username defined in
> the node
> <AdminConfiguration>
> <UserName>username</UserName>
> </AdminConfiguration>
> in the RSReportServer.config file?
> Andy Potter
>
>
> Andy Potter|||Gave,
Put some breakpoints in your extension and step through the CheckAccess
overloads in the Authorization.cs class. Specifically, look at the
comparison that checks to see if the user logging in matches the
administrator username.
// If the user is the administrator, allow unrestricted access.
if (0 == String.Compare(userName, m_adminUserName, true,
CultureInfo.CurrentCulture))
return true;
Andy Potter|||Andy,
Thanks again. I resolved my problem; I forgot to change <identity
impersonate="true"/> to <identity impersonate="false"/>.
Sorry and Thanks a lot for your time.
Gave.
Potter ha escrito:
> Gave,
> Put some breakpoints in your extension and step through the CheckAccess
> overloads in the Authorization.cs class. Specifically, look at the
> comparison that checks to see if the user logging in matches the
> administrator username.
> // If the user is the administrator, allow unrestricted access.
> if (0 == String.Compare(userName, m_adminUserName, true,
> CultureInfo.CurrentCulture))
> return true;
> Andy Pottersql

No comments:

Post a Comment