Tuesday, March 27, 2012

forms authentication RSAccessdenied

Hello,
I try to get the sample for the forms authentication running.
I registered the first user as described in the instracutions and the user
was added to the database.
If I try to logon with this useraccount I receive the following error:
The permissions granted to user 'UserAdmin' are insufficient for performing
this operation. (rsAccessDenied)
UserAdmin is the username I created.
Have somebody expirienced this problem or have somebody a hint how I can
resolve this?
Thanks!I solved this in the following way:
I used the C Sharp instade of the vb sample. And with C# Sample the Login
seems to work.
The Report manager still doesnt work. I receive allways:
Object reference not set to an instance of an object.
Stack Trace:
[NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an
object.]
Microsoft.ReportingServices.UI.GlobalApp.Application_AuthenticateRequest(Object sender, EventArgs e) +44
System.Web.SyncEventExecutionStep.System.Web.HttpApplication.IExecutionStep.Execute() +92
System.Web.HttpApplication.ExecuteStep(IExecutionStep step, Boolean&
completedSynchronously) +64
Can somebody help on this subject?
"Dev Main" wrote:
> Hello,
> I try to get the sample for the forms authentication running.
> I registered the first user as described in the instracutions and the user
> was added to the database.
> If I try to logon with this useraccount I receive the following error:
> The permissions granted to user 'UserAdmin' are insufficient for performing
> this operation. (rsAccessDenied)
> UserAdmin is the username I created.
> Have somebody expirienced this problem or have somebody a hint how I can
> resolve this?
> Thanks!

No comments:

Post a Comment