Thursday, March 29, 2012

Formula Problem

HI All,

I have made a formula in the formula field.
How can I make use of that formula to the report?
And other question,
is the syntax of the sql expression same as the syntax of sql
and what will it return and how to apply on the report?

Thanks for answer my stupid questionhi, :wave:
To use the formula in the report..drag it and place it whereever u want to display it...if i am right?

Yes the syntax of the sql expresstion is same as sql..but in where condition if u want to use any fields in the report..dont type it urself..just double click the field from the report fields in the formula editor..

Regards,
Rohini :thumb:|||Thanks for your reply

But I still don't know how to use the sql expression field
Can you show me a step by step example for me?

Thanks~~~~

No comments:

Post a Comment