Thursday, March 29, 2012

Formula for disk space

I am trying to work out a formula that works out the change in disk size on our servers and whether they have increased/decreased in size. We have created a table on our database server, that looks at the disk space used, and total disk size. This was created on the 23 March 2007. Effectively the report needs to show the disk history from this date. I have added a parameter on my Crystal report to select the date to view the disk space history, but when I look at the database, the figures I get on my report do not correspond with what it should read. Any help with getting this formula to work would be appreciatedis the 23 March 2007 data remaining static ? if not, then you will have issues.

You should be able to write a simple formula

{field.march23} - {currentvalue}

Your result should be the march23 size, - the current size

without an example, it is difficult to know

No comments:

Post a Comment