Tuesday, March 27, 2012

Forms authentication sample

After successfully setting up RS on a Win2k server I've been trying to
get forms authentication sample working. I went through all the steps
given at
http://msdn.microsoft.com/sql/sqlwarehouse/reportingservices/default.aspx?pull=/library/en-us/dnsql2k/html/ufairs.asp
but when I get to the login page and try to register a user I get the
following:
An error occurred while attempting to add the account. SQL Server does
not exist or access denied.
I am having trouble finding any documentation on this. Has anyone run
into a similar problem before, and if so, what was the solution?See my other post regarding forms authentication and mixed security. Does
that solve the problem?
--
Cheers,
'(' Jeff A. Stucker
\
Business Intelligence
www.criadvantage.com
---
"Oleg Raskin" <oleg@.rhd.org> wrote in message
news:1103132329.322870.140150@.f14g2000cwb.googlegroups.com...
> After successfully setting up RS on a Win2k server I've been trying to
> get forms authentication sample working. I went through all the steps
> given at
> http://msdn.microsoft.com/sql/sqlwarehouse/reportingservices/default.aspx?pull=/library/en-us/dnsql2k/html/ufairs.asp
> but when I get to the login page and try to register a user I get the
> following:
> An error occurred while attempting to add the account. SQL Server does
> not exist or access denied.
> I am having trouble finding any documentation on this. Has anyone run
> into a similar problem before, and if so, what was the solution?
>sql

No comments:

Post a Comment