Friday, February 24, 2012

format date

I have filed from the sql db.

I change the format to "d"

the problem is that I want the format to be "dd/mm/yyyy"
and now I see the format "mm/dd/yyyy"

I can change the format by right, mid and left function, but I sure there is another way do it.

thanks!

I'm new to reports, but in 2005 if you open the code behind and search for say "en-US", and change it to "en-GB" it may work. When running in Visual Studio it will still be in US format, however after deploying it should be ok.

I think :-)

|||OK thanks I find it:

=format(Fields!mishmeretDate.Value,"dd/MM/yyyy")

its Work|||

Hi,

There is a property on the report level where you can set the local. You should try to use this. For example when working with currency fields, it will use the currency for the region selected in this property.

Greetz,

Geert

Geert Verhoeven
Consultant @. Ausy Belgium

My Personal Blog

|||

Set the Language property of the report to "English (United Kingdom)" and your dates will be displayed as dd/mm/yyyy

No comments:

Post a Comment