Sunday, February 19, 2012

Format Code

I can't seem to get the format codes to work in RS 2005. I assign one to a
field, but it just ignores it and doesn't do any formatting. Is this a 2005
bug? Am I missing a trick?
Thanks,
Leon.Where are you assigning it and how. What type of field is it and what
format are you wanting to give to it?
"Leon Chuck Gosslin" <LeonChuckGosslin@.discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in
message news:61B383DF-BBDB-45C6-9026-C72363B8D529@.microsoft.com...
>I can't seem to get the format codes to work in RS 2005. I assign one to a
> field, but it just ignores it and doesn't do any formatting. Is this a
> 2005
> bug? Am I missing a trick?
> Thanks,
> Leon.|||Give us an example such that we can say that where are you missing
Regards
Raj Deep.A
Ben Watts wrote:
> Where are you assigning it and how. What type of field is it and what
> format are you wanting to give to it?
> "Leon Chuck Gosslin" <LeonChuckGosslin@.discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in
> message news:61B383DF-BBDB-45C6-9026-C72363B8D529@.microsoft.com...
> >I can't seem to get the format codes to work in RS 2005. I assign one to a
> > field, but it just ignores it and doesn't do any formatting. Is this a
> > 2005
> > bug? Am I missing a trick?
> >
> > Thanks,
> >
> > Leon.

No comments:

Post a Comment