Friday, February 24, 2012

Format Currency Problem - HELP! ANYBODY

I need to display a number field with commas, $, and no decimals.
I tried FormatCurrency(fieldname,0,-1,-1 but the commas don't appear.
How can I accomplish what I need?
Thanks,
Gail BeedieIf your Regional Settings in Control Panel is US, then go to the Format
property of the field in the Properties sheet and type in C0. (letter "C"
followed by a zero).
If your Regional Settings is not US, then go to the Language property of the
textbox, select English (United States) from the listbox, then in the Format
property type in C0.
Alternatively, you can just use an expression: =Format(FieldName, "$#,###").
HTH
Charles Kangai, MCT, MCDBA
"Gail Beedie" wrote:
> I need to display a number field with commas, $, and no decimals.
> I tried FormatCurrency(fieldname,0,-1,-1 but the commas don't appear.
> How can I accomplish what I need?
> Thanks,
> Gail Beedie
>

No comments:

Post a Comment